[OM] Re: [Way OT] Diet, how'd we get here from telecentricity?

Subject: [OM] Re: [Way OT] Diet, how'd we get here from telecentricity?
From: "Marc Lawrence" <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 21:58:04 +1000
> Andrew Fildes wrote:
> Careful mate - discussion about what sort of sausage you prefer and
> how often are getting far too tempting - for a seriously off-colour
> reply with the potential to offend at least half the list!

...and something is stopping *you* of all people? What
happened to your phone-tossing (funny, sounds better
with the semi-rhyming slang of 'bone-tossing'), hotel staff-bossing,
desert-giving curmedgeonliness (it's like "cuddliness", as long
as it's cuddling a surly bear wrapped in a razor-blade overcoat).

BTW, the shoes are mostly your blue-white runners, except
every Friday and second Saturday night when they're the
requisite stiletto-red and I'm no place like home.

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz