[OM] Re: E-1 eyecup recommendation

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 eyecup recommendation
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 23:40:45 EDT

In a message dated 8/25/2005 9:21:27 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
danmitchell@xxxxxxxx writes:

If  anyone's looking for an eyecup for the E-1, the ones that
'birthdayboy' is  selling on e*ay are a good bet. I bought one a couple
of weeks ago and  it's been sitting on my E-1 since then; with glasses,
it's an improvement  over the basic one, but without glasses it's
_fantastic_ -- I was talking  some shots on the way home from work, with
the sun setting right onto the  side of my face, but the eyecup kept all
the extra light out no  problem.

If you're looking for an eyecup, these are definitely  worth a look.
(7541272788, for instance)

I'm using the EP-2 which was purchased after I bought the camera (in other
words it is not standard equipment) and I love it.  I usually don't wear my
glasses as I have the diopter set for my vision.  Bill  Barber