[OM] Re: [Way OT] Diet, how'd we get here from telecentricity?

Subject: [OM] Re: [Way OT] Diet, how'd we get here from telecentricity?
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 05:01:32 -0400
Chuck:  My crack about sausage (which I do enjoy in small doses) was
more about the manufacture of sausage than the fat content.  You, know,
the old line about all sorts of stuff, including floor sweepings being
included at no extra charge! ;-)

Anyway, I'll study the CoQ10/Lipitor thing, but right now I am focused
on weight reduction and overall conditioning/strength.  My motivation
has nothing to do with cardiac health; I just want to feel and function
better.

Earl