[OM] Re: [OT] First E-1 astro photo

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] First E-1 astro photo
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 07:11:51 -0400
Gareth,

Thanks for jumping in and offering an explanation.

After a few years of doing astro work with an OM-1 I thought about
purchasing a CCD camera  though the purchase of one would be difficult
to justify considering the cost and the little time spent using it due
to poor seeing, cloudy nights and just plain laziness.  I sort of
semi-retired into visual observing. :)  I'm ashamed to admit that due
to my lazy nature (lugging the 2080 LX3 from the second floor to the
first floor deck at 8 pm) I've yet to log all the Messier objects.

Richard