[OM] Re: OT: 5D Sample Images

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: 5D Sample Images
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 07:21:54 +0800
I'm sure the final print will not be better and of course if you view it
from distance you may not see it. I'm intereted to know which is the best
superwide zoom from C*non. All I see and heard the 17-40/4 is the best from
them, I also had one in the past. Actually, they only have the 16-35/2.8 to
compare, it is not as good and the older 17-35 is even poorer.

C.H.Ling