[OM] Re: Telecentricity

Subject: [OM] Re: Telecentricity
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 12:51:27 -0700
Ah, but the current lenses might cover the sensor over part of the
zoom range and the useful part at that. For instance the 12-24/4(18
to 36 equivalent) DX Nikon lens can be used on a film body and has
full coverage of the frame from 18 to 24. The jump from DX to 35mm is
pretty large. A larger 4/3 sensor may not be such a big jump. The
multiplier could get tricky though.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA