[OM] Re: result of slide to digital using E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: result of slide to digital using E-1
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 11:20:23 -0400
I'm not familiar with this Metz model but I'd be surprised if it doesn't
have a variable power control.  Just shoot in manual and adjust the
power until you get a good histogram.

After you do a few of them at different densities you'll probably be
able to pre-set the flash power fairly closely just by eyeballing the slide.

Chuck Norcutt