[OM] Re: New Base for OM Lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: New Base for OM Lenses
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 10:47:57 -0400
Winsor, thanks for the heads up.  I normally keep my head in the sand
and it's helpful to pull it out and look around periodically.

So much for all the pundits that insisted full frame sensors were
unlikely to be implemented.  For a wide angle fan like me, this is
very good news, assuming noise levels are reasonable and my glass is
up to it!

ScottGee1