[OM] Re: result of slide to digital using E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: result of slide to digital using E-1
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 13:13:39 +0200
I hadn't thought of it like that and okay maybe stitching them isn't the
way to go but I think for web use and small prints the quality would be
fine.

If you already have a good scanner then I can see why you wouldn't be
bothered by this, but If you don't and this does work and produce
reasonable results then I would prefer to spend the scanner money on a
lens. Also photographing slides will be far quicker than scanning them
once set up - e.g. click take photo change slide while camera writing to
card etc and its ceratinly better than no scanner or the cr*p scanner I
have.

yeh okay it maybe mad but I  just have to try it, maybe first step
though is to order a print of the example I posted to see what it looks
like in Ink.