[OM] Re: result of slide to digital using E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: result of slide to digital using E-1
From: Ralf Loi <ralf_loi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 12:44:21 +0200
<<
I eventually got around to testing taking pictures of slides using E-1
and OM slide copier.

Its not the full size as I used the OM 50mm F1.8 so effectively a 100
set to f11 - exposure was better with f1.8 but results were out of focus.

Since the E-1 sensor is roughly half size of a 35mm film, you only have
to reach 1:2 magnification and not 1:1 in order to copy the entire slide.
So if using a bellows I suspect that a 50 mm lens is too short,
and you might consider a 80/90 mm lens for this purpose.

Ralf Loi