[OM] Re: Dry Creek Photo Custom Lab Printer profiles for Photoshop

Subject: [OM] Re: Dry Creek Photo Custom Lab Printer profiles for Photoshop
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 13:11:04 +0100
I'll put in a good word for Ethan Hansen at DCP, too. Not just for the
breadth of his website, and his making available so many free profiles.  To
the extent that (since there are few Costco stores over here) I had him do a
custom profile for me, which allows mw to get spectacular results from the
Fuji Frontier minilab at my local Walmart-type store - 12x8 on FCA paper for
less than I can print them on inkjet, and if I have several to do, faster as
well.  About GBP1.25 for "while I wait" service.

--
Piers