[OM] Re: Digital Black and White

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital Black and White
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 09:55:09 +0100
That's a very interesting article and recommendation Winsor; thanks.
I should be interested in a similar system available to me in the UK
(I'm losing faith in the integrity of some foreign postal systems,
and they're more difficult to pursue than the Royal Mail).  Has
anyone in the UK used mono inks along these lines?  I have an old
Epson Photo 750 which works fine, but I should like to use it more
effectively to print decent mono shots.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker