[OM] A public apology to Andrew F and to the list

Subject: [OM] A public apology to Andrew F and to the list
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 04:37:13 EDT
It is OK for friends to disagree and it is not OK for me to take my
disagreements into a public forum.  The response I sent to an ongoing  posting
about
selling stuff on eBay, should have been slept on and then  revised and if sent
at all, sent as a private message to Andrew.  I didn't  do that and I
apologize to Andrew and to the list for my actions.  I hope  that both Andrew
and the
list will forgive me for my indiscretion and bad  manners.  Additionally, I
would like to publicly state that Andrew and I  have transacted business in the
past and he has exhibited nothing but  the highest degree of honor and
integrity.   Bill  Barber