[OM] Re: One for S:t Adams -- a step by step

Subject: [OM] Re: One for S:t Adams -- a step by step
From: "MultiPaSseR" <multipasser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 17:58:01 +0200
Hey

For more control use the IMAGE/ADJUST/CHANNEL MIXER.
Put it on Monochrome. and you can control in realtime how your Gray image is
gonna look.
You can switch between channels. As long as they all add up to 100+ its
gonna look ok.
Well its not a perfect science. Just play with it.  But when you turn up the
bleu's you will see more noise. :(
Stupid ccd's :)