[OM] Re: One for S:t Adams

Subject: [OM] Re: One for S:t Adams
From: "FreeGates" <multipasser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:29:40 +0200
Hey

Well USM in PS can do more harm than good sometimes. Especially if you dont
know what you are doing.
I really dont remember USM way of working but If you add it to the full
Color image it averages all 3 rgb channels and adds contrast to them.
If you do it to a single channel it will fully unsharpen that channel and
every little difference in noise pops up.
You can try Despeckle. But dunno if that is gonna do good. It softens
again..  Aahh the horror :)