[OM] Re: Anyone tried one of these?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anyone tried one of these?
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 21:34:28 -0700
That's a good point, actually. For the price it seems like a lot of
machine. Hard to beat $200 for a 7200 dpi scanner, even if it does
have some warts. Hard to beat $200 for a scanner with half that
resolution. I just find it kind of funny that the way into the
marketplace always seems to be through superior numbers.