[OM] Re: Anybody using OM ZUIKO lenses on Canon/Nikon DSLR's?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anybody using OM ZUIKO lenses on Canon/Nikon DSLR's?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 19:44:10 +1000
If your eyes are aging, like mine, then you may need a third-party
split image focussing screen too, especially with wides. Just fitted
one to my 10D but they work better with the 20D as you don't lose the
'red squares' focusing confirmation as you do with the 10D and the
Rebels. Slightly cheaper than the adapters but more intrusive of course.
You can fit anything to a Canon EOS body - except a Canon FD lens of
course! :-)
AndrewF