[OM] Re: now very OT Re: Anybody interested in a 200mm f4 Zuiko?

Subject: [OM] Re: now very OT Re: Anybody interested in a 200mm f4 Zuiko?
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 13:04:07 -0300
on 14/08/2005 03:56, Andrew Fildes at afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wrote:

> not that he lies constantly and consistently - that is
> certainly unreasonable and probably impossible. To answer every
> question posed to you with a lie would be not only ridiculous but
> would render life unliveable.

Andrew_agree about the self-contradicting source reduction, but I resist to
qualify this as a 'mere' syntax error.
Perhaps I'm myself still too structural-lingüistics embedded... (de
Saussure, but still falling behind Derrida)

As for the quoted text, I regularly witness unliveable lives (unconsiously
lying themselves, social consequences notwithstanding). Hold myself on
judging these as 'ridiculous', only because of method requirements.

Pheew.....

Fernando.
PS: will look up about Xeno, could you point out which direction?