[OM] Re: Anybody interested in a 200mm f4 Zuiko?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anybody interested in a 200mm f4 Zuiko?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 16:06:29 -0700
NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

>While visiting a Mom and Pop photo store in my area yesterday I saw two
>200mm f4 Zuiko lens for sale

Already have one. Since I bought the 200/5 from you, it hasn't seen any
use. I really like the 200/5. As I adjust to having a DSLR, I find that
I seem to be moving in my use of OMs back to the original OM concept of
compact lenses. Last outing, just scanned, was with 18/3.5, 21/3.5,
35-105/3.5-4.5 and 200/5. Sunny day, 200 speed film, who needs the big,
fast lenses?

The contradictory result of using a DSLR a lot is that I'm usually using
a Winder 2 on the OMs, so I don't miss shots by forgetting to wind on.
Small, light lenses, but with a winder. Oh well, who said I'm a logical
being?

Moose