[OM] Anybody interested in a 200mm f4 Zuiko?

Subject: [OM] Anybody interested in a 200mm f4 Zuiko?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 10:31:35 EDT
While visiting a Mom and Pop photo store in my area yesterday I saw two
200mm f4 Zuiko lens for sale and marked $75 each.  Both had perfect glass  and
mechanics.  One showed a little wear externally and the other was near
perfect.
If anyone is interested in either, I will contact him or put you  in touch
with him.  The price seems reasonable and if ordering from out of  Texas, I
would guess you would wouldn't pay our sales tax. Contact me off  list.  Bill
Barber