[OM] Re: Well, that's that, then....

Subject: [OM] Re: Well, that's that, then....
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 05:33:53 +0000
To get the four-thirds OM adapter, send an e-mail with the E-1 serial number,
your name, mailing address and phone number to e-slrpro@xxxxxxxxxxx.

As for the T-45, just dig out the built-in PC cord on the bottom and plug it in
to the PC socket on the camera.  If you want the T-45 to be on the right side
of the camera, you'll need a short extension.  If  you turn the head around,
it'll fit on the left without one, and it's handier to use on that side since
it's easier to reach the camera's shutter release.  Too bad the shutter release
button on the flash can't be hooked up, though.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --