[OM] Re: Another website...

Subject: [OM] Re: Another website...
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 22:27:57 +1200
Hello all
Johan wrote

> Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 08:47:36 +0200
> hi all!
>
> There have been some discussions about websites lately, and I would
> love some comments on my photopage, please have a look at
>
> http://foto.johanmalmstrom.se
>
> It's all in swedish, but I think you'll get the picture non the less...
>
> photo info: All but some are Oly-made photos, mostly OM, some E and
> maybe one mju-400. I guess there is some mju-2 too. At least one is a
> H*sselblad.
> tech info: The site is build with "Disco" a xml-based web-foundation
> on apache (http://www.jcd.se). Uses ImageMagik for picture adjustments.
>
> / Johan
I found that many of the images would not show on my browser, and through
examination of the live cache, I was able to determine that the cause is that
the file type is not shown on either the links, or in the file name. As soon as
re-named any of the problem files in the cache as *.jpg, they displayed as
they should.  As far as I can see there are many such that are not fully
named.  Beautiful photos that I did see though  ...

Brian