[OM] Re: Is it safe to send unexposed film via U.S. Mail?

Subject: [OM] Re: Is it safe to send unexposed film via U.S. Mail?
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 20:34:53 -0700
That's just lovely. This is another reason it's getting harder to
shoot film. You can't fly with it, you can't send it through the
mail...if you want to shoot film someplace other than home you have
to FedEx it to where you're going and either have it processed while
you're there or FedEx it back home.