[OM] Re: The E-1 and me and the meaning of life

Subject: [OM] Re: The E-1 and me and the meaning of life
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 11:54:57 EDT
hiwayman@xxxxxxx writes:

"I'm not sure what any of this means, if it means anything at all."

I think it means you CAN teach an old dog new tricks, and you're probably
surprising yourself as to how happy you feel with the E-1. Continued enjoyment!

(Oh, by the way... I'm surprised you noticed so much detail about the camera
on the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Shoot. But, you probably feel like I do...
they're so pretty but just a bit too thin and a lot too young!)

George S.