[OM] Re: How my E-1 got wet

Subject: [OM] Re: How my E-1 got wet
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 19:34:48 -0700
At the class break I called campus security and they said they'd
already been notified and were investigating the matter. I have no
idea what ever happened. April is a supervisor of the 911 center here
in Sonoma County, though, and goes to court weekly to watch little
dirtballs walk. I hear some of the stories and just can't believe a)
that they did it in the first place and b) that they weren't sent
away for years.