[OM] Re: Pinhole conversion

Subject: [OM] Re: Pinhole conversion
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 19:19:43 +1000
If you want to drill a precise hole, then model shops usually stock
some very small sizes measured by wire size, as well as thin brass
shim stock. I suppose you'd have to use a Dremel and fix the shim in
with duct tape or epoxy to keep this list happy. Whatever, after
drilling, sand down the rear, bureed edge carefully - the hole edge
needs to be sharp.
AndrewF