[OM] Happy owner of a copy stand Testrite CS-2

Subject: [OM] Happy owner of a copy stand Testrite CS-2
From: "Bob Docherty" <lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 22:28:01 -0400
I *bayed the thing. It has a 3200K light kit included.My daughter
accompanied me on an hour drive to Madison, Indiana to pick it up. A nice
Sunday drive. The only macro lenses I have are the Tamron 90mm 2.5 and the
Kiron 105mm. I have the 80a filter for the 49mm mount but no 52mm
correction lens. Can I post process, color correction, with Photoshop and be
happy with the Kiron? I've taken a couple of pictures with both lenses ( a
penny) with Kodak 200 print film with an Olympus bellows that I've never
used before, but  had to have :). I hope to develop the roll tomorrow ,
probably process only and scan. Another question, can I use a Winder 2 on an
OM-2s set to self timer and have it do aperture and mirror prefire? Does the
winder respect the self timer of the OM-2s? I should know this by now, but
I've never tried it. It would make my modification opf the Polaroid wireless
remot control more useful. http://www.bellsouthpwp.net/l/o/lostkase/remote/
any help or suggestions would be appreciated