[OM] Re: doll like photos

Subject: [OM] Re: doll like photos
From: Andrew Dacey <adacey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 13:31:03 -0300
On 8/4/05, bs.pearce@xxxxxxx <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Their skin probably doesn't look much different without the layers of makeup
> and the processing.

No, I'd say there's definitely an excess of makeup and digital skin
smoothing. Yes, children will have smoother skin but these pictures
have definitely been altered for that.

The other feature I find really disturbing is their eyes. I'm guessing
that some manipulation has been done with them too. Off the top of my
head I'd guess that the whites have been whitened to an unnatural
degree. There's definitely something really lifeless about the eyes.