[OM] Re: Film scanners?

Subject: [OM] Re: Film scanners?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 13:28:09 +0000
I'm not too sure about "really happy," but I'm certainly satisfied with both of
mine.  The Minolta DiMAGE Scan Elite 5400 does an excellent job on 35mm, both
trannies and negatives, and the Epson Perfection 3200 Pro ("Pro" means it came
with SilverFast) handles the 6x7, 6x9 and the occasional 4x5 stuff, if not
spectacularly, definitely adequately.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from