[OM] Re: OK, it might be time.... need advice

Subject: [OM] Re: OK, it might be time.... need advice
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 20:09:12 -0400
Paul:  I'm the last person to offer an opinion on the cameras, but as
for finding a dealer to work with, I would like to put in a plug for
Helix.  In a former life, I did a lot of business with Helix.  I bought
OM, Leica, Rolleiflex, Toyo and Fujinon gear from them.  I had forgotten
what a nice outfit they were until lately when I ordered some Domke bags
through their Internet site.  I have had SPLENDID service from them, as
part of the order was on backorder, and communications have been swift,
accurate and timely.

If it's not too much of a hassle to get down Central Ave in Chicago, I
would do so, after making sure that they have stock for you to fondle,
and seeing what kind of pricing they can provide.  Their on-line pricing
doesn't look great, but if they could accommodate and it were my
decision, I'd pay a bit extra for their service.  My opinion is
definitely worth what you paid for it.

Earl