[OM] Re: OT How NOT to make a casual portrait

Subject: [OM] Re: OT How NOT to make a casual portrait
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 06:43:21 +0100
I'm not sure which bit caught your eye Earl, but that area, on the
Moray Firth, is one of my favourite in the world.  I learned to fly
my first operational aircraft when based at RAF Lossiemouth in
1978/79; I met my wife (a fellow RAF officer) there and the flying is
utterly gorgeous, when the weather does not make it a little risky
that is.

OM content: on my last visit, in 1997, I was refreshing my skills on
the Tornado and I travelled west several times to photograph the
highlands.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker