[OM] Digital Photography and the subject line suggestion

Subject: [OM] Digital Photography and the subject line suggestion
From: Charles Sdunek <csdunek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 17:50:57 -0400
I've noticed that this list is becoming more an more digital
photography/ camera oriented.  This isn't a complaint, just a thought.

I'm really not that interested in the whole digital thing.  I'm sure
there are at least a couple more people like me who subscribe to the
list.  My thought is, that maybe something other than [OM] could be put
in the subject line of posts that are primarily related to digital
photography or equipment.  This would help those of us who's interests
are not into that aspect of photography weed through the posts.

Just a thought.

Charles