[OM] Re: Confession time...

Subject: [OM] Re: Confession time...
From: Manuel Viet <oly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 22:54:23 +0200
Le lundi 01 Août 2005 22:43, Jonas Otter a écrit :
> Is it really C*n*n's sensors that are so much better? My impression of
> what comes out of a C*n*n digital is that the camera has applied vast
> amounts of processing to get that vinyl-yet-unlikely-razor-sharp
> quality in the pictures. People look like Barbie dolls in them to me.

*pfffffuuuuuhhh* (vast sigh of relief here) ; so, I'm not the *only* person in
the whole world to see it ? I was on the verge of thinking that I was Joan of
Arc reincarnated when I was trying to show it to my friends and relatives. It
appears that consumers actually seem to prefer that plastic look because it
removes marks on the skin. Sony p&s are very badly affected as well, despite
their Leitz T* lenses.

--
Manuel Viet