[OM] Re: Confession time...

Subject: [OM] Re: Confession time...
From: Jonas Otter <jonas@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 22:43:44 +0200
Is it really C*n*n's sensors that are so much better? My impression of
what comes out of a C*n*n digital is that the camera has applied vast
amounts of processing to get that vinyl-yet-unlikely-razor-sharp
quality in the pictures. People look like Barbie dolls in them to me.

My son just got himself a N*k*n D70s (very nice camera btw) and the
pictures it takes look a lot better than C*n*n pictures to me.

Jonas