[OM] Re: Good Vibrations (Was: Olympus cameras etc in Australia)

Subject: [OM] Re: Good Vibrations (Was: Olympus cameras etc in Australia)
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 11:30:59 -0300
on 31/07/2005 06:14, Moose at olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wrote:

> I'm sure it's not unique to the OMs, although it may be worse than for
> camera bodies that are heavier.
Sometime ago, Brian commented that a winder would help due to adding mass to
the body.
I got really sharp Provias with my recently rescued-from-death OM-2 [thanks
again, John], with a winder2 attached, mounted on a #141RC using a
slippery-cork QR plate (trick on the male screw), the already mentioned bean
bag, shoting with the 200 + 2X-A combo @ 5.6.
Released the shutter using that Oly red-button cable which plugs in the
winder... (which was its name?...)
Oh man, how much did that cork move when tuning this heavyweight combo for a
vertical shot :-(

Fernando.