[OM] Re: #233

Subject: [OM] Re: #233
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 20:49:29 +0100
I believe "Only Fools And Horses" went down well in the states ?  That's
one of my favourite shows.  I just didn't think "Keeping Up Appearances"
would be the kind of thing to make the ratings there !

And for those that do like Only Fools and Horses, keep an eye out for
the spin-off coming to UK TV screens soon (and probably US screens as
well at some point).  It's called "Green Green Grass", and I believe it
is the first UK sitcom to be made in High Def.  To my mind, it's not
quite as funny as the original - probably as it doesn't have Del &
Rodney.  But Spin-offs are rarely as good as the original anyway.  Funny
in its own right, it's just better not to think of it in terms of "Fools
And Horses" or you may be disappointed ;-)

Jon