[OM] Re: 7/27 fragment of my day

Subject: [OM] Re: 7/27 fragment of my day
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 06:29:09 +0100
It certainly looks majestic Joel. I have not been that high (on foot)
since visiting the Shemiran Mountains in Iran when I was young.  I
don't think I went that high when visiting Yellowstone or the Tetons.

That cloud looks so sharp that it could cut ...

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.