[OM] Re: $699.95 for a V S1 600/8 solid CAT

Subject: [OM] Re: $699.95 for a V S1 600/8 solid CAT
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 17:24:58 -0700
It doesn't seem like any of the mirror lenses are very popular. If you could
count on being able to sell it for $699.95 you surely wouldn't miss it once
the payment arrived.  ;^)

I can't reliably focus an f8 lens. Without being able to stop it down to
compensate for focus errors, it's just too hard to use. I find I grab my f6
Celestron from time to time but none of the slow mirrors. If I could focus
them, they would be fun.

-jeff