[OM] Re: Images from last weekend. Not OM meeting.

Subject: [OM] Re: Images from last weekend. Not OM meeting.
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 13:29:58 +0100
I looked again this morning at the shots of little Max (a chip off
the old block I should say Simon! ;-)).  Although I know that Velvia
is not best for skin tones, it does not hurt the picture of
Maximilian to my eyes.  I took a portrait of my son Adrian and it
brought out all the poor chap's spots (he was adolescent at the
time), but a little clear-complexioned face like your son's seems to
have taken it well.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker