[OM] Re: Images from last weekend. Not OM meeting.

Subject: [OM] Re: Images from last weekend. Not OM meeting.
From: Andrew Dacey <adacey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 11:23:26 -0300
On 7/15/05, Simon Worby <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Images from last weekend. Maximilian in the ball pool.
>
> All original full-frame scans with no alterations and no cropping, apart
> from one as noted.
> All images except cropped image ca 600k in size so suggest broadband
> only...

The saturation in the colour is nice (of course being Velvia 50 that's
not too surprising) but I don't like the look of it for portraits
because it makes caucassian skin look too red in my opinion. You might
also want to try the trick of using Velvia at 40 which will tone down
the saturation a little bit and should also give you a little more
shadow detail.