[OM] Re: Flashguns for E1/ E300/ C-7070 /C-8080

Subject: [OM] Re: Flashguns for E1/ E300/ C-7070 /C-8080
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 23:15:33 +0800
The FL-36 is a great flash, have all the features of its big brother FL-50.
One stop lower in power, slower re-charge but much smaller and only uses two
AA batteries. Even I have a FL-50, I brought the FL-36 immediately when it
was available due to the compact size.

A T32 would be ok but it does not balance well on the C-7070 and you are
limited to aperture priority mode or manual mode only. With the FL-36 you
can just leave it in TTL Auto, any adjustment on the camera will be
transferred to the flash, such as aperture, ISO and focal length, very
convenient. Exposure compensation can be set on the flash by rotating a dial
instead of jumping into the camera menu, a great plus.

C.H.Ling