[OM] Re: Fast B&W film?

Subject: [OM] Re: Fast B&W film?
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 19:43:54 -0700 (PDT)
> Anyway, suggestions and anecdotes are very welcome. I've got a
> couple of weeks before go-time, so I have time to get stock
> here from about anywhere.

You want a fast and flexible B&W film?  My money film is Delta
400 souped in DD-X.  Shoot and process at ISO 400, 800 or 1600
without fear.  In my opinion, it's a far better ISO 1600 film
than any ISO 1600/3200 film.

Just processed two rolls this evening from Saturday's wedding.
Oooh laaa laaa.  It has the best features of Tri-X with another
1/2 to 1 stop of latitude.

When it comes to skintones, Delta 400 is the E-1 of B&W film.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com