[OM] Re: Dynakits (Was: WTB: Bogen/Manfrotto 3275/410

Subject: [OM] Re: Dynakits (Was: WTB: Bogen/Manfrotto 3275/410
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 00:45:28 +0000
I hesitate to admit this, because it sinks me even further into the old geek
swamp, but I still have, not only the actual finished products soldered
together by my own hands, but also the "Instructions For Assembly" and the
schematics for the Dynakit PAS-3X, Stereo 70, and the "Stereomatic Multiplex
Model FM-3."  They all still work, too.

Bought anything lately you think'll still be functional 40 years from now?  I
put these together in 1967.

If anybody really, really needs a copy of these, I could be persuaded.  It'll
have have to be somebody over 60, though.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --