[OM] Re: OT biodiesel, was Re: #217

Subject: [OM] Re: OT biodiesel, was Re: #217
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 16:44:50 -0700
Here's a link to the Seattle biodiesel site, for those in the neighborhood.
<http://www.fuelwerks.com/>

And here's another, with one of the best domain names I've seen lately:

<http://frybrid.com/>

They have some pretty sophisticated info on running your car on WVO.

Our next car is definitely going to either be a hybrid or biodiesel capable.
We went through a whole research phase before we bought our current car.
<cascadiascorecard.typepad.com/blog/2005/01/the_little_engi.html > I'm happy
with the Mini, but I'd be happier if it was a frybrid. :-)

Rob in crunchy Seattle