[OM] Re: OK, now everyone take a deep breath . . .

Subject: [OM] Re: OK, now everyone take a deep breath . . .
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 19:19:55 +1000
You're just having a go at Walt and me aren't you?! Come on admit it!
I know your type, pretending to be all about peace and love and stuff
but really just looking for a scrap like the rest of us....  :)
AndrewF
(who has been building a rock wall all day and has achieved the inner
peace of the totally knackered).