[OM] Re: The journey to work - electrically/ Now Environment

Subject: [OM] Re: The journey to work - electrically/ Now Environment
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 10:43:12 -0400
LOL!! IMO, your post raises an interesting question: When a news
organization makes a mistake, should we then question or even disregard
everything else they report?

I worked in journalism many years ago (an NPR affiliate) and we did our best
to make sure everything reported was accurate and fair but given the sheer
volume of information we ocassionally made errors both in facts and
judgements. When these were noted we issued corrections and apologies.

BTW, in this case, I think CBS News was at fault. I don't recall the 'story'
being broadcast on '60 Minutes'.

FWIW/ScottGee1