[OM] Re: Speeding fines, as far OT as possible

Subject: [OM] Re: Speeding fines, as far OT as possible
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 17:21:16 +0100
Zero tolerance of drunk driving in any of the Scandinavian countries is
entirely believable but to suggest that capital punishment could be
acceptable for any offence, carried out in whatever manner, (and we will
forget about broadcasting it) is so ludicrous that I trust the Scandinavians
on the list will not be insulted.

The thing is, had the Internet existed, you probably *could* have 'verified'
the story ;-)

--
Piers