[OM] Re: some quotes

Subject: [OM] Re: some quotes
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 09:01:12 EDT

In a message dated 6/23/2005 6:37:27 A.M. Central Standard Time,
waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

This  seller has some interesting quotes as endorsements from some of  you
guys.

# 7525877142

Seems he might be quoting you a bit  out of context though, as he has his
OM10 and OM1 mixed up. Isn't it always  fun when someone quotes you out of
context?

Yes, and then he publishes your email address to the world.  It is  kind of
like the guy is saying, if you want to verify my credibility, contact  these
people and ask them.  What an idiot!  Glad I wasn't one of his  victims and too
bad for those who were. It is like he didn't have any opinions  of his own,
which might be good as he is clueless as to what he is  selling.  [{8^(  Bill
Barber