[OM] Re: OT the Walt universal hand-tool? OT ( not deWalt)

Subject: [OM] Re: OT the Walt universal hand-tool? OT ( not deWalt)
From: "Bob Whitmire" <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 07:17:31 -0400
> Dremel tool has got to be a top candidate for the Most Useless Tool
> award. Do people actually _use_ these things for anything productive?

Well, uh, yes, to be honest . . . we trim our Labrador's nails with a
Dremel. It works quickly, efficiently, and does an outstanding job. Much
neater than using a clipper designed for the job. Also, Dremels with
little-bitty reams on the end of them are the most useful tool for effecting
repairs on certain types of vintage fountain pens that are sought after by
the fountain-pen-buying public. Without the Dremel it would be damned hard
to put a Parker Vacumatic back into service.

And so forth . . .

--Bob