[OM] wives - was: Re: Chicago Zuikofest

Subject: [OM] wives - was: Re: Chicago Zuikofest
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 08:58:17 -0500
On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 23:11:00 -0700 (PDT), AG Schnozz wrote:

>Probably better that our wives not meet.

If any of you met my wife, please be advised that Zuikos are so cheap they pay
you to take them, and hardly anyone uses the E-1, so the stores gave me a
DEEEEEP discount on my E-1 and digital
gear. I couldn't possibly have more than a couple of hundred dollars invested
in the whole system.

Interestingly, she's a weaver, and shes assured me that they practically give
away the big looms she likes to use, too.

Wonder why our checking account balance is so low?

--
Barry B. Bean
Bean & Bean Cotton Company